Built by Architects Rebori, Wentworth, Dewey & McCormick in 1927, 2430 N. Lakeview is a beautiful eighteen story cooperative located on the site of the former Henry Chapin home. The architecture is restrained Georgian revival style of white limestone and contrasting brick. All 17 of the apartments are duplexes, except for one, a simplex which was built for the Chapins. The 5,000 square foot homes were originally built with 14 individual rooms and feature curved staircases, libraries, numerous closets, sewing rooms and more which confirm the neoclassic sophistication of the exterior. Built as a cooperative for the socially prominent, the building survived the Depression and remains a cooperative today. 2430 N. Lakeview has a beautiful unobstructed view of Lake Michigan, the morning sunrise and the park right outside its’ front door. The building which has 24-7 door staff, resident maintenance staff, large storage rooms, on-site parking, fitness facilities and outdoor grill/deck adds to the luxury community that is 2430 N. Lakeview.